Multiple grid header have to set using JavaScript and jQuery -


if have grid like

me.grid=[{  title:[a],  header:[b,c,d,e],  total:[x,y,z] }, {  title:[b],  header:[b1,c1,d1,e1],  total:[x,y,z]     }  {  title:[c],  header:[b2,c2,d2,e2],  total:[x,y,z]     } ]; 

now,i want fetch title element using javascript or jquery.

well first of array / object missing ,:

me.grid = [{     title: [a],     header: [b, c, d, e],     total: [x, y, z] }, {     title: [b],     header: [b1, c1, d1, e1],     total: [x, y, z] }, {     title: [c],     header: [b2, c2, d2, e2],     total: [x, y, z] }]; 

and if have defined variables should able title element : me.grid[0].title, me.grid[1].title , me.grid[2].title.

no need jquery, plain javascript do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - Send Image in Json : 400 Bad request -

jquery - Fancybox - apply a function to several elements -

An easy way to program an Android keyboard layout app -